Skip to content
EthosEnergy was contracted to provide gas turbine rotor overhaul for a European refinery. This included two off Frame 6B gas turbine rotor assemblies.
- Supply of competitively priced APM® parts matching or exceeding OEM quality
- Expedited qualification and approval of EthosEnergy workshop facility in Turin, Italy
- Residual Life Assessments and Life Time Extension of rotors in line with 130,000 Factored Fired Hour target set by customer
The EthosEnergy Solution
- Supply of Stage 1 and 3 blades
- Supply Stage 2 and 3 vanes and shroud block
- Rigorous and comprehensive inspection program in accordance with TIL1576 and EthosEnergy experience as OEM on Westinghouse technology
- Advanced procurement of complete sets of forgings for critical parts prior to arrival
- Inspection of rotors to ensure expedited project completion
- Repeat transactional parts supply since 2010
- Successful approval of EthosEnergy workshop facility in Turin
- EthosEnergy advanced procurement of complete sets of forgings for critical parts prior to arrival and inspection of rotors to ensure expedited project completion
Whether you have a question about our services or capabilities, or how we can help you solve a challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
What can we help you with today?
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.