Skip to content
EthosEnergy was contracted to provide gas turbine rotor overhaul for a European refinery. This included two off Frame 6B gas turbine rotor assemblies.
- Supply of competitively priced APM® parts matching or exceeding OEM quality
- Expedited qualification and approval of EthosEnergy workshop facility in Turin, Italy
- Residual Life Assessments and Life Time Extension of rotors in line with 130,000 Factored Fired Hour target set by customer
The EthosEnergy Solution
- Supply of Stage 1 and 3 blades
- Supply Stage 2 and 3 vanes and shroud block
- Rigorous and comprehensive inspection program in accordance with TIL1576 and EthosEnergy experience as OEM on Westinghouse technology
- Advanced procurement of complete sets of forgings for critical parts prior to arrival
- Inspection of rotors to ensure expedited project completion
- Repeat transactional parts supply since 2010
- Successful approval of EthosEnergy workshop facility in Turin
- EthosEnergy advanced procurement of complete sets of forgings for critical parts prior to arrival and inspection of rotors to ensure expedited project completion
Is this your preferred language?
It looks like you are visiting us from [[COUNTRY]]. Would you like to switch to the [[LANGUAGE]] language version of EthosEnergy?
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.