Multi-OEM gas turbine maintenance contract with SEIC
Managed maintenance services contract covering operational support for all generating packages for Sakhalin Energy Investment Company on Sakhalin Island.
- Reduce Maintenance Spend
- Life Extension
- Oil & Gas
- Gas Turbines
- Sakhalin Island, Russia
As a result of the Enterprise Framework Agreement (EFA) between Shell Global Solutions International B.V and EthosEnergy, Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd (SEIC) has awarded the following scope of work to Production Services Network Sakhalin LLC in support of various rotating equipment assets at both offshore and onshore locations on the Sakhalin-2 Project Molikpaq, Piltun-A and Booster Station 2 Assets:
- Dedicated resident team
- Maintenance management services
- Technical support services
- Information management & reporting
EthosEnergy Contract Objectives
- Total compliance with the “12 Shell Life Saving Rules” in order to improve HSSE performance and achieve Goal Zero while adhering to local, corporate and regulatory compliance requirement
- Deliver value for money and capitalize on maintenance cost savings opportunities
- Reduce vendor, parts management and logistics complexity of the previous rotating equipment service supply chain in Sakhalin
- Reduce SEIC operations and maintenance dependence on any single equipment vendor, and deliver a self-sustaining and self-administering maintenance program
- Commence contract and delivery of basic services as a top priority
- Ensure local content is applicable
- Maximize personnel competency through continue devaluation and identification of training needs
- Evolve and enhance services in a manner compliant with tender procedures
- Enable SEIC / Shell to realize benefits of the EFA in a key pilot region
The equipment scope falling under the contract incorporates a turbine fleet of 13 units including Rolls Royce, Ruston and Hitachi gas turbines at onshore and offshore locations.
The key highlights of the project include on-time delivery of annual planned maintenance campaigns, delivery of first of six controls upgrades on Molikpaq platform, improved start reliability across covered equipment and increased equipment availability.
Improve HSSE performance
Reduce SEIC operations and
Reduce vendor, parts
management and logistics
Find out more
The largest independent service provider of gas turbine services across a wide range of heavy and light industrial frame types. We are the OEM for Fiat Avio and Mature Westinghouse fleet.
Operations and Maintenance
Comprehensive third-party facility operations and maintenance services for power generation facilities.